Las Vegas 2 Day Camp Oct 31, 2009

Hey all,

Going to the Oct 31, Nov 1 2009 two day camp at Las Vegas, who else is going? I'm pulling my 28' toy box and staying at a nearby RV park, if anyone is coming from SoCal or nearby and needs a lift, I'm heading that way with plenty of room.

JD

OK - so it looks like no one else is coming from SoCal - but - I am dropping achor at the 'Hitchin Post RV Park' which is about 5 minutes from the track. I will arrive Thursday evening and will be there till Tuesday morning. If anyone want to come share a cold one - you are welcome. I can be reached at SIX - ONE - NINE : THREE TWO ZERO -- EIGHT SEVEN ZERO SEVEN.

JohnnyD

Hey all,

Going to the Oct 31, Nov 1 2009 two day camp at Las Vegas, who else is going? I'm pulling my 28' toy box and staying at a nearby RV park, if anyone is coming from SoCal or nearby and needs a lift, I'm heading that way with plenty of room.

JD

OK - so it looks like no one else is coming from SoCal - but - I am dropping achor at the 'Hitchin Post RV Park' which is about 5 minutes from the track. I will arrive Thursday evening and will be there till Tuesday morning. If anyone want to come share a cold one - you are welcome. I can be reached at SIX - ONE - NINE : THREE TWO ZERO -- EIGHT SEVEN ZERO SEVEN.

JohnnyD

Hi Johnny,

Look forward to seeing you there. As it's a 2-day camp, I think most just come in and don't bring trailers and bikes.

Come say hello when you get there.

Best,

Cobie

Everyone I know is aware of how long till I go to Vegas. Today my wife will be referred to as Mrs. Eleven Days.

Thought about your costume?

I was thinking about wearing a gorillia suit over my leathers :)

mid-70's to mid-80's, might get warm, but i would be laughing my ____off if you did.

CF

If you guys are dressing up...post some pictures on the form! :lol:

Thanks,

BCNU

I second that, I think this is quite a cool custom, should be a really good laugh!

Bullet

Room booked. Imperial Palace Luv Tub here I come.

IP is one of my favorite places to gamble. They have great table servers :)

I'll have my camera and I'm sure some of the instructors will dress up. I'll try to get some photos and post them up :)