A Few Days Post Course.

Hello all, thought i would write in and let you guys know what i thought of the course a few days later when all the info had sunk in. well the verdict is ... ... ... WOW!

I had no idea how much my riding would improve on the street after the course, it made a huge difference. I did the level 1 course at Phillip island, and the throttle control drill (in conjunction with the quick turn and corner entry) has solved so many of my riding problems!

Went for a ride today through some of my favorite roads and my perception of how fast i can go, and how controlled i can be has completely changed. much more confident that I'm on the right line and not going to run wide.

I haven't got everything nailed but i believe I'm on my way, just wanna say thanks to the riding coaches (particularly my coach Shane) and Steve for the class room sessions, and i can't wait for level 2!

Hello all, thought i would write in and let you guys know what i thought of the course a few days later when all the info had sunk in. well the verdict is ... ... ... WOW!

I had no idea how much my riding would improve on the street after the course, it made a huge difference. I did the level 1 course at Phillip island, and the throttle control drill (in conjunction with the quick turn and corner entry) has solved so many of my riding problems!

Went for a ride today through some of my favorite roads and my perception of how fast i can go, and how controlled i can be has completely changed. much more confident that I'm on the right line and not going to run wide.

I haven't got everything nailed but i believe I'm on my way, just wanna say thanks to the riding coaches (particularly my coach Shane) and Steve for the class room sessions, and i can't wait for level 2!

Hey mate,

Is amazing how much improvement you can get from level 1 isn't it?

Really glad you had such a cool time. Am sure you'll be back to post questions on other things you get stuck on, and please share your development as continues.

Bullet

Hey Dark, I just did Level 1 @ phillip island ,last sunday, which day were you there?

I know exactly what your on about everything makes sense and Im so much smoother. Reading about the two step I thought I had it nialed then I watched Lou and learned how to do it properly. Something so simple but so effective, it really helped me with the ground rush I was getting going into a slow turn from a fast one like turn 3 to 4.

I went for a ride today and now realise that I am hooked on track days, the road is no longer as much fun as it was with the knowledge I have gained. Just wish the track wasnt 2 hours away.

Might see you on level 2 im there on 15 Dec

Dylan

I commute on my bike, and don't even come close to pushing it on the road. On the way to work I have it down to turn points and RP's on the road, and am now working on apexes to practice my two step. Not doing anything crazy. On the track it's a whole other story. November 22nd is my next trackday. I'm excited to see how it works out. And I would LOVE to ride Phillip Island. I told my wife that if we go to Australia we need to plan it around a trackday over there.

Dark and Dylan,

Great to hear that guys, good stuff!

Jason, it's a neat track if you do make it down there, and the Oz branch does have rental bikes too.

CF