Q2 Tires For The School Bikes In 2010?

Just wondering if the school bikes will be using the newer Q2's this next season. I'm thinking of buying a set when my current tires wear out.

Michael;

I can't speak to your question but I will tell you that I use 209 GPa's on my track bike and a more longer duration tire on my street bike. This year I finally decided to put the Q's on my street bike after riding a school bike in the rain at CSS/Laguna and on a dry track at CSS/Infineon. I don't understand why I waited so long.

They are amazing in how quickly they warm up and seem to grip in temps that the GP's don't like. For '10, I am thinking of using Q's on my track bike as well. Also, as a student you are entitled to a killer deal on them from the School.

Rainman

I went to my local motorcycle tyre dealer and he said they didnt know what a Q2 was, just looked at me funny, funny thing is he is a major dunlop dealer. Is the tyre called something different in Australia?

I've been using battalax 015's and corsaIII's just want to see what all the fuss is about the dunlop Q2's.

I was of the understanding they are going to replace the Qualifiers with the Q2's. That would mean that sooner or later they're going to start using Q2's. If not I'll guess they're going to go with whatever is cheaper. The Qualifier is a great tire. I've been kicking myself since the school for not switching sooner.

When I went to my dealer about a week after they Q2's were released he said they sold out the same day he started selling them.

I went to my local motorcycle tyre dealer and he said they didnt know what a Q2 was, just looked at me funny, funny thing is he is a major dunlop dealer. Is the tyre called something different in Australia?

I've been using battalax 015's and corsaIII's just want to see what all the fuss is about the dunlop Q2's.

Oz,

We don't always get the same tires you guys get, and vice versa. We do now have the new Qualifier 2's on the school bikes, so far everyone has liked them that i've talked to.

CF