Thunder Bolt Advice

I am heading to thunderbolt for level 1 on may 14th, I was just wondering what to expect or advice anyone could give me. I have only been riding for approx a year but want to get better so i am a safer rider so i think any advice would help. Also looking for other people that will be attending level one that day. Thank you in advance.

PhillyJoey, welcome to the board and congrats on signing up for Level 1. You can expect to meet a great group of folks that also have the same goals in mind of becoming a safe and better riders. Come well rested, eager to learn and be ready to have a great time.

Are there particular areas of your riding that you feel could improve and make you a safer rider? What prompted you to take the first step?

PhillyJoey, welcome to the board and congrats on signing up for Level 1. You can expect to meet a great group of folks that also have the same goals in mind of becoming a safe and better riders. Come well rested, eager to learn and be ready to have a great time.

Are there particular areas of your riding that you feel could improve and make you a safer rider? What prompted you to take the first step?

I took the first step because after I took the PA motorcycle safety program I realized that everything was done at a really low speed 10-15 mph. They had a lot of useful information but nothing really on braking or how much a bike could really handle. Once i saw this school I knew it was somthing I wanted to do. I could use some help in entry speed and turning points. I was also looking for some advice for using my bike, set up etc. I will be using my 2002 zx6r. Would love to use the new BMW but just cant really afford that right now.

I took the first step because after I took the PA motorcycle safety program I realized that everything was done at a really low speed 10-15 mph. They had a lot of useful information but nothing really on braking or how much a bike could really handle. Once i saw this school I knew it was somthing I wanted to do. I could use some help in entry speed and turning points. I was also looking for some advice for using my bike, set up etc. I will be using my 2002 zx6r. Would love to use the new BMW but just cant really afford that right now.

PJ;

Good Post and very good reasoning IMHO. You will be perfectly fine on your '02 Kawa and the goals you have set here are all part of the School's curriculum.

Rainman

• 3 weeks later...

I highly recommend having your suspension sag set up.