Greetings!

Hi, this is GeorgeR from Greece. It's a pleasure to be a member of this forum. I consider myself as an open minded student that wants to improve his skills every single day! Lots of respect to the administration team, tutors and all of you guys! My current bike is a Kawasaki Versys. ;)

post-16732-1270319587_thumb.jpg

Great looking bike there George, top attitude too mate, no doubt you can gain a lot from this site.... be sure to ask questions to gain a good understanding! Why?? Let me ask you this:

Which of these two choices would be a better option to help you in your riding goals?

Having a great understanding of why something works so you can see where it applies to your riding?

Using techniques on here without the understanding?

Very obvious answer isn't it! However keep in mind a lot of the riders here have done one or more than one of the schools, so some techniques and terminology may be out of context for readers who haven't attended a school yet.

So in other words, working together on this forum with others (such as the coaches and those who have experienced the school) is the way to gain a great understanding of Keiths technology to assist you in developing your own riding plans.

or.... give the UK school a call or jump on their mailing list to find out when they next land in Serres (http://www.superbikeschool.co.uk/circuits.php).

Top find, welcome to the site!

So in other words, working together on this forum with others (such as the coaches and those who have experienced the school) is the way to gain a great understanding of Keiths technology to assist you in developing your own riding plans.

or.... give the UK school a call or jump on their mailing list to find out when they next land in Serres (http://www.superbikeschool.co.uk/circuits.php).

Top find, welcome to the site!

Thnks mate! I am not one of those guys who reads anything on the net and then tries to experiment all alone. I don't think that this is the proper way of learning. After all I am a teacher myself (another kind of teacher, a primary school teacher). Attending a school gives you the opportunity for a deeper understanding. It's more than reading. It's communicating and being corrected instantly. Thank god all of my friends have attended CSS lessons and I know for sure about the great importance of the lessons. I am about to sign in for lessons too as soon as I can. Thanks for the welcoming and please excuse any abuse of the english language (I haven't practiced for a long long time. Last time I spoke english I was giving directions to some folks from the States who were visiting greek antiquities :lol: ).

I want to call people "mate." Sounds stupid when an American does it, though.

Howdy George. I have an EX-650, so I know what kind of engine you have. I enjoy the EX, and was going to get it track ready, but my wife might still want to ride it every now and again, so I can't touch it.

Hi, this is GeorgeR from Greece. It's a pleasure to be a member of this forum. I consider myself as an open minded student that wants to improve his skills every single day! Lots of respect to the administration team, tutors and all of you guys! My current bike is a Kawasaki Versys. ;)

Welcome George!

Out of curiosity, have you been to our school in Greece?

Don't know if we have had any one review it yet, you could be the first.

Best,

Cobie