Class Limit?

In general, is there a max number of students? I don't see anything alluding to this?

Dropping the hints for levels 2 and 3 at Streets for my birfday B) --- my wife's laptop hassome sort of virus... it constantly "pops" up with the CSS site with the schedule pulled up. hhhmmmmm gonna have to get it looked at :lol:

Seems as if someone forgot to clean out their cookies/cache.

I was thinking the same thing. I think that there should be a section on the website listing of "Paid Riders" to show how many are signed up, available spots, and those on a waiting list. I think this will help CSS sign more people up, IMO. If you only see a few spots left, you may sign up quicker! Cobie let us know.

Although, in your case, your name would appear and ruin your surprise. :P

Regarding the sign ups, what we have found is they can change so fast in the office (with people signing up on the phone), we thought it was better to handle it internally, rather than show it on the site. Another reason for that is if a person cancels, and a spot opens up but the website doesn't show it yet, someone might not sign up that could.

Besides, we don't mind talking to people, weird huh?

CF

I'm awaiting an update from Whitney ;)

Hopefully, I'll be able to get at least 1 day in.... until that pesky virus pops up on her laptop again :ph34r::lol:

heheh, know what you mean about those virus, my wife gets them now and again :)

• 1 month later...

QUOTE (dmj120 @ Apr 8 2010, 09:45 PM) I'm awaiting an update from Whitney wink.gif

Hopefully, I'll be able to get at least 1 day in.... until that pesky virus pops up on her laptop again ph34r.giflaugh.gif

heheh, know what you mean about those virus, my wife gets them now and again smile.gif

I'll be at the June 12 school in Willow Springs. What is the max class size, anyway?

• 4 weeks later...

QUOTE (dmj120 @ Apr 8 2010, 09:45 PM) I'm awaiting an update from Whitney wink.gif

Hopefully, I'll be able to get at least 1 day in.... until that pesky virus pops up on her laptop again ph34r.giflaugh.gif

heheh, know what you mean about those virus, my wife gets them now and again smile.gif

I'll be at the June 12 school in Willow Springs. What is the max class size, anyway?

Top Secret info?

Top Secret info?

Ben;

I'm sure this has been an oversight as Cobie is usually quick to respond to School questions. That said I know that he and the team is at Barber motorsports park until Tuesday evening so I don't know if you will hear from him before then. Hopefully we can get another Forum member who is associated with the School to answer your inquiry. I can tell you from personal experience that you will have plenty of open space on the track but from an actualt count, I will leave that for a School employee to answer.

Rainman

Ooops, missed this question!

Class size:

Regular schools: 21 students on track max, 7 coaches. At Streets, only 18 with 6 coaches, it's a smaller track.

2-day camps: 14 students on track, 7 coaches.

CODERACE: 16 students, 8 coaches.

We have added an off track coach to all the single day schools to get more off track training done.

Best,

CF