See If You Can Pick This Rider

I am normally a lurker on this site but thought i would see if anyone can pick this rider from down under...

He was riding so well starting well back in the pack in around 14th (running dry tyres in a wet qualifying), got up to at least 6th (probably higher) before letting the front go.

post-17023-128350336053_thumb.jpg

post-17023-128350339668_thumb.jpg

post-17023-12835034229_thumb.jpg

post-17023-12835034516_thumb.jpg

More pictures from the meeting can be found at http://www.facebook....60&l=c178993e68

I am normally a lurker on this site but thought i would see if anyone can pick this rider from down under...

He was riding so well starting well back in the pack in around 14th (running dry tyres in a wet qualifying), got up to at least 6th (probably higher) before letting the front go.

post-17023-128350336053_thumb.jpg

post-17023-128350339668_thumb.jpg

post-17023-12835034229_thumb.jpg

post-17023-12835034516_thumb.jpg

More pictures from the meeting can be found at http://www.facebook....60&l=c178993e68

Could it be Australias Chief Riding Coach????

Oi, Ozzie fella. What you doing down there on yer arse son? smile.gif pretty heavy them bikes to pick up eh? Well perhaps you should have kept the ****ing thing upright then? LOL.

Sorry to see that, but actually it was good mileage for a laugh eh?

Bullet

Ummm.... he looks pretty familiar to me... *looks at the floor then awkwardly kinda turns away*

smile.gif

Funny as......! biggrin.gif

We've all done it mate, sometimes when you push hard the things just fall over all by themselves, just ask Casey Stoner? wink.gif

Bullet

I must thank Red for the kind words.

It would have been very easy (and potentially much funnier, in a "look, it's the CRC, and he's rolling round in the dirt" kind way) to simply post the photos without the backstory.

I was indeed having a pretty big go that race. Too much of a go as it happens, but ah well.

Glad to see it was taken in the spirit intended!!!

Also Adam, your right I could have gone harder at it but as the saying goes, "those in glass houses..."

The Open race later in the day you gave it another fairly decent crack so the day wasn't all bad