• 2 weeks later...

whoa! nice, can you please post the specs of your neat ride! i wish there'd be a 1 trackday for all forumers to go along together.

well, goodluck to you Carles, and have a great stay here in the forums!

Hello, my name's Carles and I'm from Barcelona (Spain). I'm very interested in learning all about your technique, cornering masters! Congratulations for the forum, I've been reading it and it's fantastic. Please excuse my english. tongue.gif

Hello Charles,

WOW! How long have you been riding? What bike are you riding?

How many riding school/track days have you attended?

Looks like you have mastered cornering (judging by your picture) smile.gif

Cheers,

KawaKlaus

Hello, my name's Carles and I'm from Barcelona (Spain). I'm very interested in learning all about your technique, cornering masters! Congratulations for the forum, I've been reading it and it's fantastic. Please excuse my english. tongue.gif

Hello Charles,

WOW! How long have you been riding? What bike are you riding?

How many riding school/track days have you attended?

Looks like you have mastered cornering (judging by your picture) smile.gif

Cheers,

KawaKlaus

I just have been riding since 2007, this is my 2nd bike, a GSX-R 600 K8 (first was a CBR-600F that I sold destroyed). This picture is from my first riding school day in the Action Team Suzuki School at Montmeló. Of course I read Twist several times first tongue.gif

whoa! nice, can you please post the specs of your neat ride! i wish there'd be a 1 trackday for all forumers to go along together.

well, goodluck to you Carles, and have a great stay here in the forums!

Thanks Jim!! what's the "specs of your neat ride"? I don't understand it...unsure.gif

Hi Carles,

Welcome!

Sometimes the UK branch of the school makes it to Spain (did someone already mention that?).

Your English is excellent!

Best,

Cobie