Laguna Seca, April 12-13, 2-Day Camp

Hi All,

Laguna date just released for April, if you are serious about it, call the office asap. 800-530-3350. Or e-mail, but with this one, I'd call. registration@superbikeschool.com

Best,

Cobie

Hi All,

Laguna date just released for April, if you are serious about it, call the office asap. 800-530-3350. Or e-mail, but with this one, I'd call. registration@superbikeschool.com

Best,

Cobie

Hello Cobie,

Thank you for the update. I will discuss the dates with my wife (I see they are during the week) and make a decision soon.ph34r.gif

Thank you very much.

Klaus

Simon,

No worries, I think you should have gotten an e-mail from Pebbles by now. She will be making the charges today, but you are all good. If for any reason there is any issue with the card, they will contact you (wrong number, expiration date, etc.).

Normally a few months before the school they will send out all the confirmation papers and that will include where to stay, directions, when to show up, the lot. If you need anything sooner, we can get it to you, no worries.

Going to be good to have you guys over, are you brining the kilts and bagpipes? :)

CF

Simon,

No worries, I think you should have gotten an e-mail from Pebbles by now. She will be making the charges today, but you are all good. If for any reason there is any issue with the card, they will contact you (wrong number, expiration date, etc.).

Normally a few months before the school they will send out all the confirmation papers and that will include where to stay, directions, when to show up, the lot. If you need anything sooner, we can get it to you, no worries.

Going to be good to have you guys over, are you brining the kilts and bagpipes? :)

CF

haha, I'm not sure about kilts, but i'll have my 'see you jimmy' hat with me

5242499500_695d46fefd.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, don't know why they are off the schedule, that's a goof, I'll find out what's up!

Those Laguna dates filled right up, think it was 3 days after release.

Anyway, they shouldn't come off, a goof.

CF