I'll start (I reckon this is awesome)

stonerelbowdown.jpg

Credit where it is due, image from motomatters.com

Agree with both pix!

Here's one I like, Josh Brooks at Cadwell park:

AU619482.jpg

And just because it's TT time:

GuyMartianretro.jpg

I loved this retro look by Guy Martian at last years Isle of Man, right up until he binned it! Man was that a scary looking crash.

122_1010_01_oguy_martin_cheats_deathexplosion.jpg

Great pic of Stoner, he sure stomped the boys in Silverstone this last weekend, didn't he?

Those boys that do Isle of Mann and Macau, and any other street racing...wow, but not for me. When you mess up, and it's an Armco enema or you land in Mick's pub...I want something a tad softer. Crazy, I know.

CF

Great pic of Stoner, he sure stomped the boys in Silverstone this last weekend, didn't he?

Those boys that do Isle of Mann and Macau, and any other street racing...wow, but not for me. When you mess up, and it's an Armco enema or you land in Mick's pub...I want something a tad softer. Crazy, I know.

CF

Stoner has sure had the pace this year. And after that finish in the rain at Silverstone you wonder what would have happened at Jerez if Vale hadn't taken him out of the race. And speaking of Vale, can he get the Ducati straightened out for 2012? Are we seeing the end of one superstar as Lorenzo, Stoner and (maybe) Pedrosa hit their stride? I know personally I would like to see all 4 of them on their game at the same time. Think about the battle between Lorenzo and Rossi last year at Motegi. Or Stoner and Rossi at Laguna Seca a few years ago. Wouldn't it be nice to have that kind of racing more often?

As for the street racing, I'm with you. It's exciting to watch but the cost of a mistake is rather high if you are in the wrong spot!

And here's a few pix to the point:

RossiLorenzoMotegi55.jpg

RossiStonerCorkscrew.jpg

Stoner has their mark this year, not great for the racing but good for him, as much as I love watching him sliding the bike around you don't get to watch him when he pisses off and the coverage goes to the battles down the field.

The IOM TT is definitely on the list, those guys are insane!!! My mechanic went over this year, can't wait for him to get back so I can get some of the stories.

Time for me to shut up and go find MORE PICS....

...I love watching him sliding the bike around...

Like Garry used to do...:D

mccoy-sideways.jpg

Archived