Hey Guys Good And Bad News

Well seems like I am not making it this year to start again.Thats be bad news .The good news I am expecting my 1st little one so yeah. The cash isn't the problem persea it's the time.I don't want to miss out on anything or be away and somthing happens.So I will sit this year out and hopefully God spare life I will be up there with you guys on the track.I just sold my race replica suit boy couldn't wait to hae a few pics on the bmw with it but thats how it is.

Chris,

You are a wise man to realize your priorities have changed, and a strong man to accept and adapt to your changing needs. No reason you can't race again one day. You can certainly keep riding, enjoying the races on TV and maybe travel to watch them live, or support a friend in the pits once in awhile. My only advice is to get a lot of pictures. Times goes by fast. Look for the humor in those complex family situtations. Sometimes you have to look hard, but it's usually there.

Good luck.

Hi Chris,

Good luck with the little one!!!

I see you are from, or in T&T. I am a fellow Trini!!!

Been living in london for about 5 years now...

Might know ya, although i only started riding when I came to UK.

Well seems like I am not making it this year to start again.Thats be bad news .The good news I am expecting my 1st little one so yeah. The cash isn't the problem persea it's the time.I don't want to miss out on anything or be away and somthing happens.So I will sit this year out and hopefully God spare life I will be up there with you guys on the track.I just sold my race replica suit boy couldn't wait to hae a few pics on the bmw with it but thats how it is.

Take the time to enjoy them when they are little. When they are crying and you're changing diapers it seems like an eternity, but they really do grow up before you know it and it's a period you never can get back. The bikes and tracks will always be there when you are ready.

Hi Chris,

Hey nice to hear from a fellow trini.I am in T&T still not leaving.I may know you as well and well anytime your back home hit me up we will go take a ride.

Take the time to enjoy them when they are little. When they are crying and you're changing diapers it seems like an eternity, but they really do grow up before you know it and it's a period you never can get back. The bikes and tracks will always be there when you are ready.

to be honest I love and prefer them when they are like that so it wont be an eternity and well I am looking forward to it.I intend to spend every minute I can with them.However I don't want my potential to be lost for racing as i slip in age so I will have to find the mid point when the time is right I guess.Plus i would like to have the next Valentino Rossi or Casey Stoner.If its a girl well still next top gp star.

Hi Chris,

Hey nice to hear from a fellow trini.I am in T&T still not leaving.I may know you as well and well anytime your back home hit me up we will go take a ride.

I am supposed to be back in October for a wedding... Only for a week or so though...

Already have an offer from a friend to lend me his Ducati 996, seeing that he just bought an 1198SP in the USA... Also have a friend who owns both an 1198S and an 1198R... He also said I can use the S model to ride with him...

So I will definitely let you know closer to the time...

Hi Chris,

I am supposed to be back in October for a wedding... Only for a week or so though...

Already have an offer from a friend to lend me his Ducati 996, seeing that he just bought an 1198SP in the USA... Also have a friend who owns both an 1198S and an 1198R... He also said I can use the S model to ride with him...

So I will definitely let you know closer to the time...

Excellent keep me posted as time rolls over.

• 6 months later...

Archived