Hi Guys and Gals,

I am new to this site but am very excited as CSS is awesome. A good friend of mine has done up to level 4 and he is an awesome road and track rider!

I am looking to do my level 1 this summer and cannot wait!

I ride a 2004 Kawasaki zx636 and been riding for about 8 years. I have done the odd trackday but do mostly commuting. I love bike riding and will ride until i am told otherwise.

Thanks and look forward to talking with you.

Welcome to the forum Kwak! There are some very knowledgeable people here and more than a few characters (not that I would mention any names). Don't be afraid to jump into the conversation.

Where are you planning to do your Level 1 class?

Best,

Carey

Hi Carey,

i will be planning to do my level 1 in the UK at a track called silverstone.

Have you done CSS?

Welcome to the forum Kwak! There are some very knowledgeable people here and more than a few characters (not that I would mention any names). Don't be afraid to jump into the conversation.

Where are you planning to do your Level 1 class?

Best,

Carey

Ah Silverstone...that track is on my bucket list! One day when I'm rich and idle....

I have done all the CSS levels and multiple level 4's (I'm doing 2 more in May at Virginia International Raceway and can't wait). Here are a few reviews if you are interested in reading them Level 1 & Level 2 (one day classes), and Levels 3 & 4 (a two day camp). I seriouly consider it the best money I spend on motorcycling. And I can honestly say it saved my bacon. In my level 1 class my coach identified an issue with my steering inputs. We worked on it all afternoon and I saw significant improvement. Later that year I had a car cut me off on an off ramp and thanks to that day I was able to make a corner I never could have made before.

You will not be sorry you signed up for the school.

Let us know how it goes!

Best,

Carey

Hey Kwak, welcome to the forum.

Have you read either of the Twist of the Wrist books, or watched TOTW II DVD? You might find them really interesting & they may 'get you up to speed' a little while you're waiting to attend CSS.

Cheers,

Conrad

Hi Kwak,

You'll have a good time with us at Silverstone I'm sure! Which date are you doing?

Feel free to ask if you have any questions about the day, we want you to get the most out of it you can.

All the best,

Spidey (Deputy Chief Riding Coach, UK Branch)

Archived