New To Forum

Hey all,

I wanted to introduce myself, my name is mike, from NYC and just completed level 1 a NJMP thunderbolt. All I can say is WOW! What a great day. I have been riding since I was 11, raced moto for a few years and have been on the street on/off since 19 (I'm 33). What an incredible course. I was fortunate to have none other than Cobie Fair as my coach and he was awesome. My biggest take-aways were how quickly I was able to progress under proper guidance, how far these machines can be pushed with proper technique, and how much I thought I knew but in actuality I really did NOT. Already signed up for September 3 level 2.

Cheers.

Mike

Hey all,

I wanted to introduce myself, my name is mike, from NYC and just completed level 1 a NJMP thunderbolt. All I can say is WOW! What a great day. I have been riding since I was 11, raced moto for a few years and have been on the street on/off since 19 (I'm 33). What an incredible course. I was fortunate to have none other than Cobie Fair as my coach and he was awesome. My biggest take-aways were how quickly I was able to progress under proper guidance, how far these machines can be pushed with proper technique, and how much I thought I knew but in actuality I really did NOT. Already signed up for September 3 level 2.

Cheers.

Mike

Mike;

Welcome to the Forum! Glad to hear your Level I course was successful and that you're coming back for more training. If you thought that you made improvements last week wait until you leave the School at the end of Level III - you'll be amazed at the progression of your riding. Keep reading the Twist books until then and thanks for sharing your success with all of us on the Forum!

Rainman

Welcome Mike. I had a similar experience when I took my first class, I couldn't wait to get back for level 2. And Rainman is dead on, the improvement only builds on itself. And I have to agree Cobie is a heck of a coach and a genuinely nice guy (just don't tell him I said that :P ).

Thanks for sharing your story and don't be afraid to jusmp in and participae in the forum, we love new blood!

Best,

Carey

• 2 weeks later...