Twist 1 Movie.

Its a solid video. Was state of the art back then, but the techniques and data are still applicable.

Another question I hear often is, "If I have Twist II, I don't need Twist I, do I?"

Keith does not re-do the same material, the books (and DVD's) cover totally different material.

Best,

CF

Will there be a third book or even a video series of some sort?

The third book would be the soft science one...

I think its Andy Ibbott's book.

Incorrect. The Soft Science of Roadracing Motorcycles is written by Keith. Andy Ibbott's book is called Performance Riding Techniques.

Correct, Soft came out between Twist 1 and 2. I was in that video also, to answer that question. The most exciting scene for me doesn't look like much from the camera, but I'm in green jacket, and swerve to avoid a car coming around a turn in my lane. The guy driving was further in my lane than I understood he was going to be--it might not look close, but felt that way at the time.

He has been working on Twist 3 for some time--seems like it is not a small project!

I loaned out my twist2 and never got it back so I still watch twist1 and still go over the 1&2 books. I always seem to pick up something I missed the last time I reviewed the materials. Ride, practice, read, watch and I still get those "ah ha" moments. Great stuff! Twist3? I will have to get it.

Correct, Soft came out between Twist 1 and 2. I was in that video also, to answer that question. The most exciting scene for me doesn't look like much from the camera, but I'm in green jacket, and swerve to avoid a car coming around a turn in my lane. The guy driving was further in my lane than I understood he was going to be--it might not look close, but felt that way at the time.

He has been working on Twist 3 for some time--seems like it is not a small project!

alright!

Lemme know when it hits the shelf!