Sonoma or Willow Springs track?

Planning my 5th. CSS school. I will be done twice at Barber and twice at Las Vegas by the end of this year, when I do one of the tracks mentioned.

Even though a track is kind of subjective, there is a general consensus as of fun, safety, facilities, location, accessibility, etc. 

I need to chose Sonoma or Street of Willow Springs, can you give your opinions?

Thanks for your input.

1 hour ago, Red_Baron said:

Planning my 5th. CSS school. I will be done twice at Barber and twice at Las Vegas by the end of this year, when I do one of the tracks mentioned.

Even though a track is kind of subjective, there is a general consensus as of fun, safety, facilities, location, accessibility, etc. 

I need to chose Sonoma or Street of Willow Springs, can you give your opinions?

Thanks for your input.

I haven’t done Sonoma but on streets here’s what I can say: it’s the “home track” for css and it is short and has a ton of different types of technical challenges. That means you get more laps to work on something (and probably more laps with your coach) in the same amount of time. 
flipside is that it is in rough shape pavement wise and doesn’t have any great places to “wring out” a literbike (If you want to have fun passing big boys on a 250 though it is the place to do it). 
Sonoma I’ve heard good things about, and obviously it’s part of several racing series so I can’t imagine it being a bad choice either. 

A benefit of Streets of Willow (aside from the interesting and challenges technical aspects that Yakaru mentioned) is that due to the layout and the schedule flexibility of the track, coaches tend to get a little more time with students, both on and off the track, compared to some other larger tracks, and also the weather is generally good - rarely rains, etc. If you are doing a 2-day camp, though, which I imagine you probably are, there will be plenty of coaching time no matter where you ride.

Sonoma is a lovely area and the track has a lot of variety and is a longer track with more places to put the S1000rr through its paces. It might be more fun to go to if you are building some sightseeing into your plans, close to some beautiful wine-country areas.

It might just boil down to which dates suit your schedule best, both tracks are fun and good learning experiences and are both quite a bit different from the Vegas and Barber tracks.