Double Duty Bike

I highly recommend you to watch the suspension videos of Dave Moss on YouTube.

They opened my eyes not only of possibilities, but to comfort, performance and SAFETY by tuning a bike to fit you.

From handlebar position, levers angulation and finger distance, foot pegs height, tire pressures, maintenance DIY and finally suspension adjustments and understanding. You don't how much you didn't know, until you watch his videos. There is a subscription, that is worth paying the year for the amount of knowledge you get. It sure did change my approach to street riding completely and it's not an exaggeration.

I'm up (3:30am!!, insomnia) getting ready for Barber 1/2 day camp today and later in the week the 2 days camp. Weather seems to be great today.   

My Gixer and Speed Triple R have been tuned by DM via Facetime and email photos sent after setup and test riding.

As far as changes, I say set up for your street riding style, road conditions, season, tires hardness, etc.

Barber MSP 1/2 camp day was amazing with picture perfect weather.

I noticed the DM Tuning app is no longer available in the App Store when I went to update it. I sent him a message, but didn't get a reply.

Glad to know you got good weather at Barber. One of the local guys who I encouraged to do CSS last year was lusting after riding Barber but instead went to ViR due to convenience.

12 hours ago, Jaybird180 said:

I noticed the DM Tuning app is no longer available in the App Store when I went to update it. I sent him a message, but didn't get a reply.

Glad to know you got good weather at Barber. One of the local guys who I encouraged to do CSS last year was lusting after riding Barber but instead went to ViR due to convenience.

Oh no, not VIR! :P Barber and VIR both are among my favorite tracks (and that opinion is shared many of the coaches too, by my understanding). Sad to miss Barber this year, but sadly I have to earn a living and only can afford so many days off and so many school tuitions.

2 hours ago, yakaru said:

Oh no, not VIR! :P Barber and VIR both are among my favorite tracks (and that opinion is shared many of the coaches too, by my understanding). Sad to miss Barber this year, but sadly I have to earn a living and only can afford so many days off and so many school tuitions.

Definitely not throwing shade on ViR. I've ridding it more than a handful of times and it's on the top of my list of favorite places to ride.