Alpinestars Gp Tech Gloves?

Hi guys. Newbie here. Ive been looking at the alpinestars gp tech gloves. When I called to order them from a company, the salesman REFUSED to sell them to me saying he would not have a clear conscience because of the poor quality of these $239 gloves. Please I would like to get some advice from track experienced people on the quality of these gloves at high speed crashes. Thanks, cya.

Hi guys. Newbie here. Ive been looking at the alpinestars gp tech gloves. When I called to order them from a company, the salesman REFUSED to sell them to me saying he would not have a clear conscience because of the poor quality of these $239 gloves. Please I would like to get some advice from track experienced people on the quality of these gloves at high speed crashes. Thanks, cya.

Roadracing world magazine used to publish annual "crash test" results for various gloves. You might get some good info there. Try emailing them or John directly with an inquiry. I'm sure he'll be only too happy to give you his opinion.

They have a website. Here is the contact page: http://www.roadracingworld.com/contacts/

You might try the "Letters to the Editor" address to reach Editor Ulrich directly.

There is also a search function on the website you might use to look for info on glove tests.

Well, if you're looking at GP Tech's, I would highly recommend looking at Spidi Penta or Carbo-Six gloves.

I think there was a glove test done by ride triangle where one year the A* gloves faired well and I also seem to recall where they didn't fair so well.

The good test for GP plus gloves is http://www.ridetriangles.com/pdf/543/204020.pdf

If you must have A*, go ahead and get em.

Well, if you're looking at GP Tech's, I would highly recommend looking at Spidi Penta or Carbo-Six gloves.

I think there was a glove test done by ride triangle where one year the A* gloves faired well and I also seem to recall where they didn't fair so well.

The good test for GP plus gloves is http://www.ridetriangles.com/pdf/543/204020.pdf

If you must have A*, go ahead and get em.

Hey man awesome article. Actually I just noticed these Spidi carbo six gloves just the other day and they look GREAT. I wish there were more glove tests like this. I cant seem to find anything on the gp tech (which are the top of the line a* gloves) or the spidi carbo six gloves?? Any help, thanks guys?