My satellite service (after I signed up) told me couldn't work a deal with BEIN sports, so don't get MotoGP that way.  Any other good options besides ponying up for the MotoGP.com serivce?  

I’m in the same boat, BEIN got dumped by my provider. I had to pony up directly to MotoGP - I did get it for $40 cheaper (IIRC) than Motogp.com through the iPhone app (that was at the start of the season). Not sure why it’s cheaper through Apple, but been that way for a couple years now - fingers crossed it continues. 

That's good to know!  I did just get the MotoGP subscription, good deal at this time of the year.  I'd wanted to get it on my TV (and older one) so didn't want to have to fuss with all the cables (it's not a smart TV, nor am I a smart user yet).

So...got it via Roku, and now can watch it on TV!  Should have done this earlier...

I would do this if I could find a service or combination that has MotoGP, WSBK and MotoAmerica. Then I'd cut my CableTV subscription.

Me too!  Let me know if something does come around!  I don't spend much time in front of the boob tube, aside from watching movies with the family.