MotoGP TV options

My satellite service (after I signed up) told me couldn't work a deal with BEIN sports, so don't get MotoGP that way.  Any other good options besides ponying up for the MotoGP.com serivce?  

I’m in the same boat, BEIN got dumped by my provider. I had to pony up directly to MotoGP - I did get it for $40 cheaper (IIRC) than Motogp.com through the iPhone app (that was at the start of the season). Not sure why it’s cheaper through Apple, but been that way for a couple years now - fingers crossed it continues. 

That's good to know!  I did just get the MotoGP subscription, good deal at this time of the year.  I'd wanted to get it on my TV (and older one) so didn't want to have to fuss with all the cables (it's not a smart TV, nor am I a smart user yet).

So...got it via Roku, and now can watch it on TV!  Should have done this earlier...

Me too!  Let me know if something does come around!  I don't spend much time in front of the boob tube, aside from watching movies with the family.

• 5 months later...

Wanted to share: @motogp on Twitter is offering 10% off for this season’s subscription - via the link found there. That plus the current $:€ exchange rate makes this season $136.27 vs the standard price of $159.99 (when you see it offered in $’s). 

Yes, I’ve looked into cutting the cord and streaming options. It does appear getting BeIN through Sling is the most economical option ($60+/yr), if the goal is solely being able to watch MotoGP. Unfortunately, for our house, cutting the cord isn’t an option (many out of market programs only available through our current provider). 

Also, there’s a big difference between race coverage on BeIN and MotoGP/Videopass, which offers access to free practice, press conferences, races going back to 1992, etc. 

I was simply wanting to inform the people on the forum that there’s a discount for Videopass currently available.