Wouldn't This Be Fun

OMG.....I think I'm going to pop a gasket!

Just what the doctor ordered to get us through the winter.

Man, that would make for a great race to watch!!! I hope it all comes together.

In Australian news this week, apparently philip island have been approached to host this for the first race of the season. I hope it happens for sure and I think it can only be good for Ben Spies and Tom Sykes as I imagine there will be no expence spared from yamaha making sure the new R1 is capable from day 1!

I would even pop for "pay per view" to see this race! It would have to be a promoters dream come true!......and throw in Mat Mladin please!!!

I like Mladin, really do. Based on some of the interviews I've seen/ read he's someone I'd like to meet, even if we never discuss motorcycles. But honestly, I'm not sure he would add to the entertainment value. I think Ben Spies right now is the best the US has to offer.

I would even pop for "pay per view" to see this race! It would have to be a promoters dream come true!......and throw in Mat Mladin please!!!

I like Mladin, really do. Based on some of the interviews I've seen/ read he's someone I'd like to meet, even if we never discuss motorcycles. But honestly, I'm not sure he would add to the entertainment value. I think Ben Spies right now is the best the US has to offer.

Ben's first season WSB, all the travelling, new team, new bike, new series--there will be some teething pains I think. That being said, I'd love it if he did really well there :)

C

• 4 weeks later...

I do look forward to watching Spies this coming season, as well as would love to see those two race.

I do look forward to watching Spies this coming season, as well as would love to see those two race.

I hope he does well, seems like a good kid.

C