Hello From F4imane!

From the time I was young I always marveled at sportbikes and it was only a matter of time till I got my own. I love speed. But just not speed in general I really love the feeling of accelerating fast. The inhertia and feeling of doing 0-60 fast, is like a drug to me lol. I love the sound an engine makes going through the gears while doing it. I also love the feeling of pushing it, downshifting/upshifting. Right now a Lambo is out of range lol but thats fine because I got something that accelerates faster, 03 Honda F4i. Its my first bike and I am hooked. I love to compete like amateur kickboxing. I know as far as racing I have alot to learn but am up for the challange. I am a person that desires knowledge to compliment my athletic abilities. Thats why I read Keith Code's A Twist OF The Wrist I & II. I also just got the DVD. And it is the reason I am joining this forum and considering doing your school on the east coast in May. I admire all you guys that been in the sport for years and years having a true passion for 2 wheels and look forward to picking your brains! : )

Howdy. I'm guessing you like speed. My wife and I were just checking out exotic cars yesterday. Ferrari's, Lamborgini's, and Aston Martin's. Speaking of videos, anyone know when the new one is coming out?

Cant go wrong with any of those! Which video do you speak of?

Don't have a release date yet guys. He has a lot of work and things he's doing on it, every now and again someone gets teased (by being shown some footage). There is this one shot, my eyes about popped out of my head...it's one frame only, hope it makes the final cut.

Yeah, I'm mean, not going to say what it is (also not sure if I can, so I'll use that excuse).

C

Howdy. I'm guessing you like speed. My wife and I were just checking out exotic cars yesterday. Ferrari's, Lamborgini's, and Aston Martin's. Speaking of videos, anyone know when the new one is coming out?

Cant go wrong with any of those! Which video do you speak of?

Don't have a release date yet guys. He has a lot of work and things he's doing on it, every now and again someone gets teased (by being shown some footage). There is this one shot, my eyes about popped out of my head...it's one frame only, hope it makes the final cut.

Yeah, I'm mean, not going to say what it is (also not sure if I can, so I'll use that excuse).

C

Nothing like a good tease.