Hi! From Canada

hey guys!!! just another track addict...never raced but do track days up here in canada..i wanna learn more and more as i am totally addicted to track riding...the board is amazing btw..

Welcome to the forum Steph1000,

thanks again for the warm welcome...i consider myself to be quite a normal guy....im a sales manager,a dad and a husband with fairly good common sense but the only thing on my mind for the past 5 years is track riding..is that normal for you guys??? thats all i wanna talk about and do..lol

thanks again for the warm welcome...i consider myself to be quite a normal guy....im a sales manager,a dad and a husband with fairly good common sense but the only thing on my mind for the past 5 years is track riding..is that normal for you guys??? thats all i wanna talk about and do..lol

Yep.

Welcome, you've come to the right place!

Steph---yeah you are in the right place; I got an e-mail recently from a student, basically he said he wasn't in the middle of his mid-life crisis, he has just never grown up. That was way better than my line which had been my mid-life crisis started at 17 :)

C

Steph---yeah you are in the right place; I got an e-mail recently from a student, basically he said he wasn't in the middle of his mid-life crisis, he has just never grown up. That was way better than my line which had been my mid-life crisis started at 17 :)

C

good cause i need something to get me thru the winter..lol..im actually thinking of doing your school in virginia next year if i can fing a buddy to go with...

good cause i need something to get me thru the winter..lol..im actually thinking of doing your school in virginia next year if i can fing a buddy to go with...

VIR is one of the staff favorites. Fun track, bit of everything. I would think you could get someone down for that. Some of the guys that can't wait come to Vegas in the early part of the year. Vegas is a trip for sure.

VIR is one of the staff favorites. Fun track, bit of everything. I would think you could get someone down for that. Some of the guys that can't wait come to Vegas in the early part of the year. Vegas is a trip for sure.

do moct people bring their own bikes or rent yours???

do moct people bring their own bikes or rent yours???

About 50/50, usually a few more on our bikes. They are pretty nice, work darn well, and doesn't take long to get used to them, for just about anyone.

Ditto. I was riding my sportbike wanting to try track riding for over 2 years. One day I just decided to go try it, and I'm so into it now that I study what I can about track riding, and can't wait until my wife graduates so I can spread my wings and travel to different tracks.

Ditto. I was riding my sportbike wanting to try track riding for over 2 years. One day I just decided to go try it, and I'm so into it now that I study what I can about track riding, and can't wait until my wife graduates so I can spread my wings and travel to different tracks.

you are waiting for your wife to graduate???and pay for your track riding expenses i hope..lmao..man youre lucky

you are waiting for your wife to graduate???and pay for your track riding expenses i hope..lmao..man youre lucky

That sounds good, but not it. She has years..... and years under her belt of college without a degree. Indecisive is the word I choose to use. She's in nursing school, and will be done soon enough. For the time being I'm paying everything, but when there are two nurses in the house, I'll be able to travel to different tracks and ride them.

That sounds good, but not it. She has years..... and years under her belt of college without a degree. Indecisive is the word I choose to use. She's in nursing school, and will be done soon enough. For the time being I'm paying everything, but when there are two nurses in the house, I'll be able to travel to different tracks and ride them.

enjoy while you can before you have kids...then you'll be lucky to do a non local track..lol