Hey Were Could I Find Raced Out Bikes?

What up, im been lookin around for bikes already raced out, and some what cheaper to maintain, more than likly im going to crash it. i went to the school in ohio and asked, you guys told me to go with the 650. right now i got a pretty tore up 600 zx6r. just for a frame im lookin at 1200, lol but its still dravable with some good tape. thank you =D

What up, im been lookin around for bikes already raced out, and some what cheaper to maintain, more than likly im going to crash it. i went to the school in ohio and asked, you guys told me to go with the 650. right now i got a pretty tore up 600 zx6r. just for a frame im lookin at 1200, lol but its still dravable with some good tape. thank you =D

Go to your local racetrack.

Start watching the WERA forum. There are used race bikes bikes added to the classified section everyday.

http://forums.13x.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=12

• 4 weeks later...

You can find some bikes on Craigslist if you look enough (because they go so quickly), or e-bay. Like everyone else said, you can try the track, or a local forum where all the racers go. Racers put their old bikes up for sale all the time.

Someone at Firebird (my local track) bought a 600 Honda that was raced in AMA a couple times for $14,000. It's that big dude who I posted a pic of on a 7 lb= 1 HP discussion. I still say he should have invested in a treadmill.