Ben Spies Reveals Secrets To Success

Classic. Yamaha have done a few clever vids like this recently. The one with the MotoGP riders at the Yamaha factory, and teh one with James Stewart responding to rumours on the new YZ-450F. Funny, and clever, and cool to see the riders in a light hearted way.

You guys beat me to this, and I saw the James Stewart vid too---laughed my ______off!

CF

Have a link to it? I can't video at work anymore.

I know it is fun to watch this spoof but there is something very interesting at about the 2:50 second mark. Watch Ben transition from the right hand apex of the chicane to the left hand apex. Really nicely done. I have paused and restarted it several times to see where he puts pressure on the bars. I can't see it.

I know it is fun to watch this spoof but there is something very interesting at about the 2:50 second mark. Watch Ben transition from the right hand apex of the chicane to the left hand apex. Really nicely done. I have paused and restarted it several times to see where he puts pressure on the bars. I can't see it.

Watch the left hand. You can see the change in position.

Here's a day at the office. Watch Toseland:

I gotta spend more time on You tube, loved that.

Rossie slapping the guy that passed out at reception, classic!

CF