Hi From Down Under..

Hi to all..

Name is Scott.. I be 38 & have been tooling around on & off on bikes for many years but never gotten serious enough to go past 250s..

Decided to get serious last year and invested in a Daytona 675.. What a bike!!! Have just started reading Wrist II & have the DVD to match.. Hoping to get to one of the OZ superbike courses in the near future. Until then i think i'll work my way through this forum and do some serious learning....

Thanx for all the knowledge..

Yep, it's a bit of a jump.. Luckily, a bit of age & a few scares already have kept my head on straight and the risk of "Dumbarse" decisions to a minimum... :rolleyes:

Not a speedfreak just love the feel of sportsbikes & the look of the 675.. Am looking into a number of rider courses to take, just to make sure i can stay ahead of the bike.. Mind you, the 675 has a rather nice sounding Jardine slip-on so at the moment just toddling around listening to the awesome note is keeping me quite happy.. B)

Loving everybit of Twist of the Wrist II & waiting for the rain here to let up so i can begin to put it into practice..

Ride Safe - Maxih

PS: What's with the "Squid" reference under my forum name? Beginner/noob yes but Squid, that's kind of insulting..

PS: What's with the "Squid" reference under my forum name? Beginner/noob yes but Squid, that's kind of insulting..

We do like to have some fun :)

CF

Good stuff Scott, hope to see you at a CSS out here.

If you're picking up information from the forum to try then you might find it useful to make a plan of the changes to make, and pick only one change to make per ride.

Trying to put more than one change together at the same time can make it difficult to work out what worked well and why.

P.s. If you keep the pace lower than normal while trying new things you have more attention free to focus on the change, feel free to use this forum to discuss.

All the best, Jason

Good stuff Scott, hope to see you at a CSS out here.

If you're picking up information from the forum to try then you might find it useful to make a plan of the changes to make, and pick only one change to make per ride.

Trying to put more than one change together at the same time can make it difficult to work out what worked well and why.

P.s. If you keep the pace lower than normal while trying new things you have more attention free to focus on the change, feel free to use this forum to discuss.

All the best, Jason

JW,

Sound advice mate, you should post more :)

CF

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...