Superbike School Fleet Sale---A Bunch Of S1000Rr's For Sale

The fleet is being upgraded to the 2011 model, and will happen in the next few weeks. I don't yet have all the specifics in terms of price options, depends on how the bike comes (some have more/less miles, different kits, etc.).

You could say I'm just a tease, but I prefer to call it a heads up to the Forum first!

The point of contact on this will be Will, our Chief Mechanic. His e-mail is: mechanic@superbikeschool.com He doesn't know more than I just posted on price yet, there might be an option to deliver to the east coast (I did say might), and I will have him list the possible options on how they can be purchased (with race bodywork, GP shift kits, etc.).

I was just training a new coach over the weekend, he hadn't ridden them before. He asked me about getting one!

CF

That is most intriguing. I for one will be waiting on more details with no small amount of anticipation.

Thanks for the heads up to the forum!

That is most intriguing. I for one will be waiting on more details with no small amount of anticipation.

Thanks for the heads up to the forum!

As will I. Rode one this past weekend and loved it.

Ozzy

Yeah, when I get coaches that ask about the bikes, and if they can get one... you know it's good!

CF

You could say I'm just a tease,

, there might be an option to deliver to the east coast (I did say might),

Once again, it just plain sucks to live in the UK...

Where's MY S1000RR????????

:)

• 3 weeks later...

We just got the new fleet today, so the "old" fleet (2010's) is up for sale, ready to go.

Might be able to deliver to east coast, have to contact Will on that: mechanic@superbikeschool.com

CF

Archived