State of the Union Video

• 4 weeks later...

Liqui Moly is now officially our lubricant sponsor. They are the spec brand used in all the Moto2 and Moto3 bikes in the World Championship. We will be running that same oil in our fleet.

The helmet sponsor deal is not finalized, but it is a company many have never heard of that produces the most helmets in the world and manufactures helmets for many other brands you thought made their own.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Dylan Code said:

Liqui Moly is now officially our lubricant sponsor. They are the spec brand used in all the Moto2 and Moto3 bikes in the World Championship. We will be running that same oil in our fleet.

I've used them happily in my BMW automobiles for years.

The helmet sponsor deal is not finalized, but it is a company many have never heard of that produces the most helmets in the world and manufactures helmets for many other brands you thought made their own.

Now this is just unfair...to tease us with THIS type of information!

What was the previous fleet brand oil? Do you supply engine wear data to the sponsors or bike manufacturers? I suppose from all the years of running Kwaks and now BMW you have tons of engine wear data.

On 1/29/2021 at 5:35 AM, Jaybird180 said:

What was the previous fleet brand oil? Do you supply engine wear data to the sponsors or bike manufacturers? I suppose from all the years of running Kwaks and now BMW you have tons of engine wear data.

We used Silkolene, a very good brand as well. No we do not provide engine wear data to manufacturers, it's never really an issue. Modern engines are good.

53 minutes ago, Dylan Code said:

We used Silkolene, a very good brand as well as well. No we do not provide engine wear data to manufacturers, it's never really an issue. Modern engines are good.

I used Silkolene fork oil when I built my Fireblade.