Survey Question

Here's a survey question: would you guys (coaches, students, forum surfers, everyone), like to know on this forum, who is a coach?

Let me know what you think. One suggested it, like to know what others think.

C

• 1 month later...

Aren't the coaches listed on the CSS Team page? And classified as "CSS Team" group members under their screen names and photos here on the forum? Well, I guess 2bigelow doesn't go by his real name or post a photo. (But, I would think that is his right. I'm sensitive about online privacy myself.) And "CSS Team" might be a tad ambiguous. I don't know... I always thought it was obvious who the coaches were... are other coaches "lurking" behind "screen names"?

OK, that's it! OUT THE COACHES! :)

Make their screen names or all their posts different colors and change their group classification to CSS COACH! Or some other obvious thing that allows them to retain their privacy if they prefer.

I'm not sensitive, just shy. ;) I didn't realize it was important to those on the forum. I guess that's why Cobie posed the question. Hey racer where's your signature pic? You have more posts than me. Ha!

You know it is funny that you mention that. I was reading some of Racer's post this morning and was wondering who Racer was. Its like the wizard in Oz!

Hey racer where's your signature pic? You have more posts than me. Ha!

I have more posts because I've been a member longer. And because I got laid off the last two winters and there's nothing much else to do around here from January to March. Except go skiing. And I'm too old be a ski bum anymore. My knees can't take it.

As for my photo, well... being that I am so good looking, I don't want to give you guys a complex... lol. Honestly, I am working on it. My digital camera was stolen along with everything else in my storage including my last race bike, leathers, three helmets, two computers, a top and bottom racing tool box with power tools, starret mic's and calipers, HRC GP tools, etc etc etc.... so, a new camera is on the list. I suppose I could scan my passport....

You know it is funny that you mention that. I was reading some of Racer's post this morning and was wondering who Racer was. Its like the wizard in Oz!

Erm... pay no attention...

Erm... pay no attention...

Seriously Racer, It is great that you post as much as you do. You have been a great help. I am always glad to read your take on things......Keep it coming. You are the "Man behind the Avatar!"

*blush*

Aw shucks you guys... fuhgetaboudit.

I'm glad just to have the opportunity to help out. The list of people who helped me and gave of themselves in ways that I can never repay or whose names I never even knew and helped simply because I was a rider or racer or human being in need is endless. Paying it forward doesn't quite say it. I owe a debt of responsiblity to help because I can. And, in any case, being part of the solution is gratifying to me. If something I've learned from my experience can be passed on to help an individual or the sport in general, then my life has meaning.

I think it's helpful to know who is, or is not, a coach, since the school has such a specific, consistent and effective program. There are plenty of other sites where you can go to get advice from other riders and racers, but only this one where you can be sure you are getting the "real deal" - help directly from Keith Code or one of his highly trained coaches. I'd like for it to be easier to tell who is actually a coach.