Update On Josh?

Hey all.

I remember a few months back, hearing that Josh was hurt in a pretty bad wreck on the track at an AMA race?

I searched the forum but I couldn't find the thread.

Can one of the staffers give us an update on how he is doing? There is the slight possibility that I am remember this this wrong...but I thought I remembered Josh going down and walking away...but then hearing he may have gotten a spinal injury?

Josh is a great dude who was a blast to talk to and learn from...someone give me an update if you can!

Best Regards.

parabellum

Hey all.

I remember a few months back, hearing that Josh was hurt in a pretty bad wreck on the track at an AMA race?

I searched the forum but I couldn't find the thread.

Can one of the staffers give us an update on how he is doing? There is the slight possibility that I am remember this this wrong...but I thought I remembered Josh going down and walking away...but then hearing he may have gotten a spinal injury?

Josh is a great dude who was a blast to talk to and learn from...someone give me an update if you can!

Best Regards.

parabellum

Hi Parabellum.

He may have walked away, but he was a bit tweaked, to put it mildly. Just got out of his halo, recovering very well, planning on getting back on a bike very soon, and seeing what he can get done this year.

He's a great guy, so darn enthusiastic and upbeat!

C

Talked to him last week, in really good spirits. Should have a full recovery.

Thats always great to hear.

• 2 weeks later...

Man...he was haloed??? That really stinks.

But I'm very glad to hear he is going to have a full recovery.

This sport/passion of ours is the best until something goes wrong...and sometimes it can go very wrong.

Thanks for the update.

This sport/passion of ours is the best until something goes wrong...and sometimes it can go very wrong.

Thanks for the update.

Talked to him recently, we should have him back at some schools soon, and he's working on a racing program for this year.

C

Thanks for the update.

Talked to him recently, we should have him back at some schools soon, and he's working on a racing program for this year.

C

That is great news!

Is Josh planning on returning to the AMA supersport series (or whatever they are calling it) this year? Up until his big crash, he was having an awesome series with the Sledneck's team.

Kevin

Admin, thanks for popping Josh's page up there--he never mentioend it!

I'm pretty sure that is what he is planning on going for. We should have him at some schools in the spring, sounds like he wanted to get back into it, see how it goes, do some club racing early on then go for it (AMA Series) later. That's the take I got, but I'll nudge him, see if he'll just get up here and tell us himself.

C

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...