Going To Infineon Raceway!

I am signed up and excited to be doing my level 3 & 4 at Infineon March 16 & 17! Anybody else signed up for these dates? This track looks demanding with all the elevation changes. Share some of your thoughts on the track my fellow riders if you have been on this track. Thanks in advance everyone.

I am signed up and excited to be doing my level 3 & 4 at Infineon March 16 & 17! Anybody else signed up for these dates? This track looks demanding with all the elevation changes. Share some of your thoughts on the track my fellow riders if you have been on this track. Thanks in advance everyone.

I was thinking about L3/4 too. My B-day is on the 17th so I was gonna treat myself. The track looks like a lot of fun. Here's a pretty good video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4shapU7qIA

Here's another video from the camera bike

I will be there both days re-taking Level's II & III. I retook Level I there in November and that track rocks! The elevation changes are a blast.

Kevin

I will be there both days re-taking Level's II & III. I retook Level I there in November and that track rocks! The elevation changes are a blast.

Kevin

Sweet, it will be nice to meet some new faces in person from the boards. I look forward to it.

Hopefully I'll be cornerworking on the 17th. If I can swing it by my professor, I'll be doing L3 on the 16th. "One day seminar." Haha.

Onboard video from an AMA race.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU2__O67How

Gran Turismo 4 on Playstation 2 has Sears modeled with the chicane, though it's very difficult to see in-game, if you want to simulate it.

I'm just getting into track riding, but I prefer Sears Point over Laguna and Thunderhill as I feel that I get more clear training/practice per lap.

Hopefully I'll be cornerworking on the 17th. If I can swing it by my professor, I'll be doing L3 on the 16th. "One day seminar." Haha.

Gran Turismo 4 on Playstation 2 has Sears modeled with the chicane, though it's very difficult to see in-game, if you want to simulate it.

I'm just getting into track riding, but I prefer Sears Point over Laguna and Thunderhill as I feel that I get more clear training/practice per lap.

Nice, I will see you there and I can't wait to ride that track.

Apollo;

I haven't been on Thunderhill Hill but I agree with you on Sears v. Laguna. I liked riding Laguna alot...but I loved riding Sears Point.

Kevin

I'll likely be the only one there in grey/black RST leathers.

Apollo;

I haven't been on Thunderhill Hill but I agree with you on Sears v. Laguna. I liked riding Laguna alot...but I loved riding Sears Point.

Kevin

Kevin, were you at Sears in 2007 when we got rained out? I remember Keith saying someone flew out from NY. Hopefully we'll be dry and warm this time around.

-Allard

Kevin, were you at Sears in 2007 when we got rained out? I remember Keith saying someone flew out from NY. Hopefully we'll be dry and warm this time around.

-Allard

I was at Laguna when the second day was rained out...and I did fly out from NY State for that two day event.

Kevin

It is funny you bring up the track on Grand Turismo. I use to play it a ton and actually know the track in my head from doing it. lol Same as Laguna, at least the layouts anyways. Can't wait to get first hand knowledge of Infineon and one day Laguna.

• 4 weeks later...

I really like Sears Point as well.

Need for Speed Pro Street has Sears in the game as well. The layout is pretty close to the real thing and you can used the chicane.

I find playing a video game of a track really helps me learn the layout. I did great at Philip Island after playing it on MotoGP :)

I just talked one of my friends into coming out for his first time and doing levels 1 & 2 at Infineon with me next month. He is all signed up and we are ready to go. We can't wait, it's going to be a blast!

I just talked one of my friends into coming out for his first time and doing levels 1 & 2 at Infineon with me next month. He is all signed up and we are ready to go. We can't wait, it's going to be a blast!

Doing it with a friend, that's a fun way to do it. We had a father/son duo that came out a while back, and these characters had been doing one adventure a year together, for 19 years. They said the school was their top one. Of course, I have selective memory. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well, I couldn't get Tuesday off, but I'll be there for L3 on Monday. I'll be showing up early as I'm trucking my cornerworking friend's bike. Here's to hoping for sunny days.

OK, let's look for a good Monday!

CF