Not A Question, But A Statement.

I'M SIGNED UP FOR THE TWO DAY!!! Oct31-Nov1 in Vegas. Maybe NOW I'll know what you guys are talking about on this forum. I can't wait.

Wooohoooo! Excellent my friend. Am sure you'll have an excellent time, and add more to your skills bag, and have fun too!

Post up when you're done, how you found it!

Bullet

I'M SIGNED UP FOR THE TWO DAY!!! Oct31-Nov1 in Vegas. Maybe NOW I'll know what you guys are talking about on this forum. I can't wait.

Glad you finally got signed up hub, look forward to hearing your perspective of things, you will have a blast!

Hey Hub, hallelujah!

No, really that's great, I'm looking forward to meeting you there. I'm betting you will be one of the better prepared students :)

OK, so the big question is, what are you dong for Hallloween?

Best,

CF

Hey Hub, hallelujah!

No, really that's great, I'm looking forward to meeting you there. I'm betting you will be one of the better prepared students :)

Best,

CF

Funny you should ask. I was thinking about sporting this:

http://www.universaldesigns.ca/UDR/ID/IDjacket.html

And it's really for motorcycles.

Hey Hub, hallelujah!

Best,

CF

Funny you should ask. I was thinking about sporting this:

http://www.universaldesigns.ca/UDR/ID/IDjacket.html

And it's really for motorcycles.

Really!?

Wow, that would be something. The boys have done some fun stuff (fairies with wings, Superman out fits, etc.) I came as a convict one time. I'm pretty sure our gang will do something, we like to have some fun.

CF

Hub,

That is really great that you are going. Just one bit of advice, live in the moment! This school is all about here and now. From the time you walk up the steps of the trailer to get a cup of coffee until you get your last days certificate, take it all in. It really is a very enjoyable experience. Have fun.

FF

I signed up for Oct 31 and Nov 1 first as well, I can't wait...

Hi Johnny,

Excellent, for sure come and say hello when you get there in the morning too!

One year, my wife painted my fingernails black for Halloween. We did a school a few days later and one of the students came up to me and said, "Uh, is this a Hollywood thing?" No man, it's a Halloween thing!

CF

Cobie, there is no way I'd be that guy who wears that suit. I just thought it was amazing that there is a chance I see someone down the road dressed as Batman rolling by.

That would get cool to see just for a lap :) But I doubt I'd do it either.

CF

Cobie, there is no way I'd be that guy who wears that suit. I just thought it was amazing that there is a chance I see someone down the road dressed as Batman rolling by.

CF

Okay, okay, Fine.... I'll volunteer. :rolleyes:

CF

Okay, okay, Fine.... I'll volunteer. :rolleyes:

All right! But we want proof Batman!

CF