I'm Back..... :-)

Hi guys,

So, I've been away, had lots of stuff going on at work, and just been too busy to coach at school or spend much time on here. Anyway, boring as that all was, I'm over the very worst of it now so I'm back. biggrin.gif

I'll be about on the forum much more, will be answering your questions/posts about general bits and pieces, helping out in my usual manner, and will be back at schools in the UK, (though I'll only be doing the last couple of the year).

Missed all the banter, fun, and posts, even though I've popped by now and again.

Just wanted to say, it's "Great" to be back.

Bullet

Hi guys,

So, I've been away, had lots of stuff going on at work, and just been too busy to coach at school or spend much time on here. Anyway, boring as that all was, I'm over the very worst of it now so I'm back. biggrin.gif

I'll be about on the forum much more, will be answering your questions/posts about general bits and pieces, helping out in my usual manner, and will be back at schools in the UK, (though I'll only be doing the last couple of the year).

Missed all the banter, fun, and posts, even though I've popped by now and again.

Just wanted to say, it's "Great" to be back.

Bullet

Bullet;

You always keep it lively and more interesting here and we're all the better for having you back. Let me be the first to say Welcome Back!

Rain

And another welcome back from the Colonists side of the pond smile.gif

CF

And welcome back from Australia kind of a worldwide welcome back Bullet !!!!

Beat me to it Oz, but welcome back Bullet! I know what you mean about life sometimes getting in the way of coaching, I've just finished up with a crazy time at work.... time to press the play button.

Thanks very much for the warm (worldwide welcome), especially from the once conquered colonies. I wonder if I leave the wife for a period of time, she'll invite me back with such open arms? Worth a shot...? Who am I kidding. cool.gif

Great to be back.

Bullet

good to have you back mate!

Bobby

Thanks very much for the warm (worldwide welcome), especially from the once conquered colonies. I wonder if I leave the wife for a period of time, she'll invite me back with such open arms? Worth a shot...? Who am I kidding. cool.gif

Great to be back.

Bullet

Conquered? we were an early relocation area for misunderstood individuals who had particular interests.....like winning at sport againts Poms!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

Great to be back.

Bullet

Conquered? we were an early relocation area for misunderstood individuals who had particular interests.....like winning at sport againts Poms!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

And I thought he was referring to US.

Great to be back.

Bullet

:D

And I thought he was referring to US.

well, the empire was once so large and all encompassing, it's hard to be very specific:D. things of late however haven't quite been the same. doubt we could break out of a paper bag, our overpaid football team can't score goals or win matches and the less said about the cricket history against them their OZ fellas the better I think.

Good job our banking industry is the envy of the world or what would we have? Doh! :D

Bullet

and the less said about the cricket history against them their OZ fellas the better I think.

Bullet

Oh man that's a good opening, I could have a ball with this but I'm stumped as to anything I can bowl you over with.

P.s. It's Friday over here, bad humour is allowed.

and the less said about the cricket history against them their OZ fellas the better I think.

Bullet

Oh man that's a good opening, I could have a ball with this but I'm stumped as to anything I can bowl you over with.

P.s. It's Friday over here, bad humour is allowed.

I don't even pretend to understand cricket.