Any Old Timers On The Board?

Such lovely penmanship , BTW I was just 4 when you did that course biggrin.gif . I like the fact the certificate shows your lap times get better, just shows even back then that Keiths systems worked. We dont get lap times recorded in Australia.

Such lovely penmanship , BTW I was just 4 when you did that course biggrin.gif . I like the fact the certificate shows your lap times get better, just shows even back then that Keiths systems worked. We dont get lap times recorded in Australia.

I never got to ride the KZ's (1980), but heard they were excellent handling bikes.

OK, I will jump in.

Here is picture of me at the Supebike school around 1988-1989. Riding a school bike during lunch time. I put my girlfriend on the back and took her for a spin.

Don't think you students can do this at lunch time. I worked for the school and, well you know, membership has its privilege.

BTW: that was such a good ride, I sealed the deal and I married that girl, going on 20 years this July.

post-17938-129255351972_thumb.jpg

OK, I will jump in.

Here is picture of me at the Supebike school around 1988-1989. Riding a school bike during lunch time. I put my girlfriend on the back and took her for a spin.

Don't think you students can do this at lunch time. I worked for the school and, well you know, membership has its privilege.

BTW: that was such a good ride, I sealed the deal and I married that girl, going on 20 years this July.

post-17938-129255351972_thumb.jpg

Nice one Steve, I struggle to do that by myself!!

Wow! You are almost as old as I am! DId you have a Greatful Dead t-shirt on under that jacket!

Nah, I was wearing my "The Name Of The Band Is Talking Heads" t-shirt =)

Keith was at the BMW pavilion at the Long Beach Motorcycle show last night. I showed him a photo of the certificate and he remembered the bounced check! I'm saving up my pennies to attend a class next year...I'm guessing things have changed a bit since my last time...

post-17969-129269465515_thumb.jpg

Wow! You are almost as old as I am! DId you have a Greatful Dead t-shirt on under that jacket!

Nah, I was wearing my "The Name Of The Band Is Talking Heads" t-shirt =)

Keith was at the BMW pavilion at the Long Beach Motorcycle show last night. I showed him a photo of the certificate and he remembered the bounced check! I'm saving up my pennies to attend a class next year...I'm guessing things have changed a bit since my last time...

The equipment has changed but the game is still the same.