What's Going On Here?

What the ..... is Stoner doing here in QP?

Sure, he must be sliding the rear tyre, but this is close to insane.

01caseystoner,motogp-2_original.jpg

Kai

• 2 weeks later...

Close to insane...? Hmmm... I don't think so...

Close to very, very accurate sense of speed & timing, with excellent bike control? Definitely. smile.gif

I aspire to ride a bit like that one day. cool.gif (Well you've gotta set your goals high, right? tongue.gif )

I aspire to ride a bit like that one day. cool.gif (Well you've gotta set your goals high, right? tongue.gif )

Very.. let us know when you get there, and how you do it, won't you... dry.gif That's some slide, and if I ever had it going that far out wide momentarily I'd be expecting to be several feet in the air and about wear my motorbike as a piece of Jewellery.

The boys definitely got talent, that's for sure, and his riding and style will be missed, by many.

Bullet

I don't think that's his front tyre (more likely bodywork or other parts), the shadow doesn't seem to match up if that's a front tyre...

If I'm wrong and the front tyre really is off the ground, I'll just pull out of this conversation because that is way above my pay grade!

I don't think that's his front tyre (more likely bodywork or other parts), the shadow doesn't seem to match up if that's a front tyre...

If I'm wrong and the front tyre really is off the ground, I'll just pull out of this conversation because that is way above my pay grade!

I agree. Swing arm maybe?