Hi Everyone

Hi everyone.

Found this page a few days ago.

I usually ride about 15 track-days and 10000 km road every year. But since I became a father in October 2011, this year has not been as usual.

I work as an motorcycle instructor so some riding has it been, about 8-10 hours every weekday this summer.

I live in Sweden so my dream is to find the possibility to come over to the States and attend one or two classes.

Hope to see some of you some day.

I have probably met some of the Swedish guys on the tracks over here.

Hope you understand what I trying to write, the grammar could be better. rolleyes.gif

Hi mate,

Welcome to the forum.

Your English is great, don't worry about that at all. Don't worry about going to the states, come to the UK instead. rolleyes.gif Our weather is much more like you have in Sweden, so you won't be overwhelmed with all that sun.

What bike do you ride?

Bullet

Hi Frippe.

Welcome to the forum. You don't need to travel to the US to do the school, since SMC is arranging for the UK branch to come to Sweden once a year. That's how I did my first levels :-)

Check SMC's school pages for CSS.

Välkommen åter!

Kai

Welcome Frippe! As you can see we have quite the multinational bunch around here so you will fit right in. Post up some pix if you have any and jump into the conversations, we love a new perspective around here.

Congrats on the new addition to the family. Hopefully the little one is letting you get some sleep by now.

Ride safe,

Carey

Hi and welcome to the forums Frippe,

I too would love to attend one of the schools over at the UK branch, but I'm just not sure I could get past the language barrier biggrin.gif

:lol: Maybe you could get Bullet to tutor you in the Queen's English?

Hi and welcome to the forums Frippe,

I too would love to attend one of the schools over at the UK branch, but I'm just not sure I could get past the language barrier biggrin.gif

We get the Brits over here pretty regularly, and offer to translate when needed :).

CF

Maybe I should do that, an Irish friend told me I spoke "posh" English so we might understand each other tongue.gif

I work as a traffic school instructor both on motorcycle and in cars.

In my free time I am an instructor in SMC (The Swedish Motorcyclists' Association) both on Go-cart tracks and real Race tracks.

I ride a CBR 929, it is old but still better than I am, sadly sad.gif

Thinking of buying a newer bike,

Hi mate,

Welcome to the forum.

Your English is great, don't worry about that at all. Don't worry about going to the states, come to the UK instead. rolleyes.gif Our weather is much more like you have in Sweden, so you won't be overwhelmed with all that sun.

What bike do you ride?

Bullet

I have had enough rain this summer wink.gif

Does anyone know why my picture does n´t shows under my name? I love bikes and hates computers...