For Those About To Seca

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Domina! I am going in April. This is the best I have seen so far. I have also been doing some laps on my MotoGP 08 PS3 game...

I have one that is one rider following another. Really shows the track opening up. I had to reboot it a couple times, but it came up.

http://revver.com/video/688373/ride-around...2008-yamaha-r6/

Thanks Man...That is a really good video. Thanks for posting it. Did you notice the guy hanging off in front? What about the R6? He was really busy shifting. Thanks again.

Thanks Domina! I am going in April. This is the best I have seen so far. I have also been doing some laps on my MotoGP 08 PS3 game...

I'll be there April, too! I like that they put the track map in. It may come in handy when my coach actually thinks I was counting the turns-who knew? And, I compared the available CSS schedule with annual averages before picking my days: Monterey in April-high 64, low 47 (I suggest a room w/fireplace and/or hottub), rain 1.48 inches. NO SNOW!!!

I have one that is one rider following another. Really shows the track opening up. I had to reboot it a couple times, but it came up.

http://revver.com/video/688373/ride-around...2008-yamaha-r6/

Thanks Man...That is a really good video. Thanks for posting it. Did you notice the guy hanging off in front? What about the R6? He was really busy shifting. Thanks again.

That dude is leaning. I thought he was going to fall off on the first corner. Pretty sick.

• 2 weeks later...
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Twenty Eight Days

Twenty Seven Days

Twenty Six Days

You remind me of myself with my hobbies/passions!!!

C

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Twenty Eight Days

Twenty Seven Days

Twenty Six Days

C

Hey! You're messing up my count down...but yes, I can't wait to "Twist The Wrist" at Laguna Seca.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Twenty Eight Days

Twenty Seven Days

Twenty Six Days

C

Hey! You're messing up my count down...but yes, I can't wait to "Twist The Wrist" at Laguna Seca.

Twenty Five Days

I'm guessing your looking forward to this fossil, I dont blame you its my dream track to ride someday!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Twenty Eight Days

Twenty Seven Days

Twenty Six Days

C

Yeah, got to mess with the students a little now and again. Turned off Hotfoot's kill switch once in the pit lane--actually, that was my evil twin that did that, yeah, that's it.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Twenty Eight Days

Twenty Seven Days

Twenty Six Days

C

Yeah, got to mess with the students a little now and again. Turned off Hotfoot's kill switch once in the pit lane--actually, that was my evil twin that did that, yeah, that's it.

Yeah, You probably let the air out of my front tire at VIR last year! It will be great to see everyone again in...........................

Twenty Five Days

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Twenty Eight Days

Twenty Seven Days

Twenty Six Days

C

Yeah, You probably let the air out of my front tire at VIR last year! It will be great to see everyone again in...........................

Twenty Five Days

So, this is how you get "Cornering Master" on the forum. :P

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Twenty Eight Days

Twenty Seven Days

Twenty Six Days

C

Twenty Five Days

So, this is how you get "Cornering Master" on the forum. :P

Yes, this is how its done....now, you guys quit breaking the countdown chain. This is very important.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Almost Twenty Four Days

Twenty Four Days and a wake up

I was just kidding about interrupting the count down......

What? Twenty-how many? Five? Nine? Two?

Thats real funny....

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Twenty Three Days