Twist 2 Dvd, Firm Info

Short version:

Just got of the phone with Keith, it will be done with duplication and ready to ship in about 2 weeks. Price is great at $34.95. It's 108 minutes of step by step coverage on today's riding tech, you can see it--you can do it.

The office is taking pre-orders now, 800-530-3350. info@superbikeschool.com

It will have it's own website soon, I'll make sure to get that up here too.

Best,

Cobie

Got mine pre-ordered, should be released on the 8th of October here in the UK!

For anyone else here in the UK interested in pre-ordering the DVD, If you order it before the 2nd of October there is a promotional code on the site that gets you £2 off your order!

Hey Cobie,

Is there a release date for Australia and will that be available from the Australian school? Or from all good book shops everywhere :) .

Dylan

I'll check on that. There is a link directly from the Superbike school site http://www.superbikeschool.com/ and there is also a site for the dvd itself: http://www.twistofthewristdvd.com/

CF

Hey Cobie, the dvd looks awesome and i want it now!!! I tried to preorder using the australia link on the dvd site but it sends me to the entry page or brings up the same page again. Is there any other way for us australians to order?

Dylan

The trailer for the film looks really good, there's a good interview with Keith about the film in the press section with on the throttle tv!

Looks like the release date here in the UK has been put back to the 15th of Oct!

Hay Cobie is that you in the suspension setup section of the film?

Hey Cobie, the dvd looks awesome and i want it now!!! I tried to preorder using the australia link on the dvd site but it sends me to the entry page or brings up the same page again. Is there any other way for us australians to order?

Dylan

Dylan,

I know Steve Brouggy of the school in Oz is all over getting it, but not the details of when/how. I'm going to shoot him a note, see if he can get us any specifics.

CF

The trailer for the film looks really good, there's a good interview with Keith about the film in the press section with on the throttle tv!

Looks like the release date here in the UK has been put back to the 15th of Oct!

Hay Cobie is that you in the suspension setup section of the film?

Hi Ace,

Yep, that's me in the suspension section. I was one of a number of guys doing the riding in the film: Will, Josh, Dylan, etc.

CF

Here is an interview with Keith that Rainman and his East Coast friends found, on the making of the video:

http://www.onthethrottle.com/content/view/373/1/

CF

Dylan

Dylan,

I know Steve Brouggy of the school in Oz is all over getting it, but not the details of when/how. I'm going to shoot him a note, see if he can get us any specifics.

CF

Hey Cobie,

Thanks for the note. We're just waiting on them to arrive in the US office. As soon as they are there and we've got the dimensions and weight of the boxes we'll get them shipped here. Should be around 2 - 3 weeks all up I'm guessing. Price will be dependant on shipping costs and exchange rate at the time of purchase, so we'll have to wait to firm that up. If any Aussies want to order it, please contact our office on 1300 793 423 or email on info@superbikeschool.com.au registering your interest and we'll contact you once we've got those details sorted.

Unfortunately our website is not geared for product sales at this stage (only school bookings), so it will all have to be via phone or email.

If there's anything else I can do to help, please contact me at steve@superbikeschool.com.au

• 2 weeks later...

Dylan

Dylan,

CF

Hey Cobie,

Thanks for the note. We're just waiting on them to arrive in the US office. As soon as they are there and we've got the dimensions and weight of the boxes we'll get them shipped here. Should be around 2 - 3 weeks all up I'm guessing. Price will be dependant on shipping costs and exchange rate at the time of purchase, so we'll have to wait to firm that up. If any Aussies want to order it, please contact our office on 1300 793 423 or email on info@superbikeschool.com.au registering your interest and we'll contact you once we've got those details sorted.

Unfortunately our website is not geared for product sales at this stage (only school bookings), so it will all have to be via phone or email.

If there's anything else I can do to help, please contact me at steve@superbikeschool.com.au

Thanks Brouggy Won,

Put me down for one. Have you got the 2010 dates yet. Hope you will still have a school after wsbk B) .

Looks like the UK release date for the DVD has been put back again to the 21st OCTOBER! Really looking forward to getting this, I hope this is the last time the release date gets put back!