Hi From Adelaide

Hi Gents,

Was wondering if someone can tell me if you can do level 1 and 2 over consecutive days.? Thinking about riding my bike down from Adelaide to PI in December. Real nervous about bringing my own bike on my first track time huh.gif , but from what i have read its not a worry... Thanks in advance... Reaps...laugh.gif

Gday Reaps,

Level 1 and Level 2 work quite well on consecutive days.

The Thur/Fri of that week are trackdays, have you considered making the most of the trip and honing some of the skills you'll have worked aat during the schools?

Looking forward to seeing you at PI,

Jason

Gday Reaps,

Level 1 and Level 2 work quite well on consecutive days, I'd suggest otherwise if you were doing Level 2 and Level 3 consecutively as Level 3 is best done (in my opinion) after some practise of getting your L1 and L2 skills bedded in.

The Thur/Fri of that week are trackdays, have you considered making the most of the trip and honing some of the skills you'll have worked aat during the schools?

Looking forward to seeing you at PI,

Jason

Is there any chance you could run the school down at Mallala (South Australia) one year? It's not the best track but it's all we've got :(

Hi Reaps,

We'd love to come and do schools in S.A. We do however have a fairly substantially sized operation, so for it to be viable, we'd need to have the bookings to support it. We'd be looking for at least 60 riders per day, for 2 days back to back, at nearly $500 per rider. At this stage we haven't seen that level of commitment from the market in that region, which has restricted us from coming over thus far.

So, grab your mates and make a trip of it. Anyways, once you've ridden the Island, you probably won't be asking us to come to Mallala anymore wink.gif

Cheers

Adam

Hi Gents,

Was wondering if someone can tell me if you can do level 1 and 2 over consecutive days.? Thinking about riding my bike down from Adelaide to PI in December. Real nervous about bringing my own bike on my first track time huh.gif , but from what i have read its not a worry... Thanks in advance... Reaps...laugh.gif

Hi Reaps,

2 days (of just about any level) seem to work nicely, sometimes more than 2 days is hard on the students physically :)

CF

Hi everybody,

Earlier missed this topic. Fixing my mistake now rolleyes.gif

Hope we will meet each other in nearest future. I'm just before my first CSS schools.

See you at Silverstone smile.gif

Hi Gents,

Welcome mate maybe see you @ the Island