Staff Nicknames

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aww man...it censored me! The ### in my post are supposed to be a word synonymous with poop. :)

I agree, we can do better than that.

Eric I will start it off for you.

EA Sports - it's in the game!

or

Pilot - why? because he is one dummies.

For me unfortunately I got my nickname (T-bone) because of an incident, that I would rather not talk about... I told you I didn't want to talk about it!

Another nickname that I have which was actually given me by our cousins across that sea - T-Shirt, some of the blokes in the UK still call me that.

Not trying to give myself a nick name just in full disclosure you understand.

No bars, no laurels, no nickname... no love... :(

Gotta earn the bars and laurels matey!

I'm still voting for Boss Hogg for Trevor.

The obvious one for Tim is Elvis, or maybe just Sideburns.

CF

You guys are funny! But isn't Flash already taken? I can't say I'd disagree with that one though, at the end of a hot day in leathers, I don't CARE who is watching. Kristi usually walks in about then...speaking of Kristi, Baywatch--dude, are you just trying to get us in trouble?

Just as an FYI I'm called Baywatch on my swim team... so you're not far off base, Derek. : )

You are all too funny! This has to be on of the best quasi-educational threads ever, but I don't think I'll ever be able to keep all these nicknames straight!

Classic thread!

I know you guys are aware of Mikey's fondness of a nanna nap. Having seen it for myself in Europe I suggest maybe there's a nickname in it. Dude falls asleep on trains, on buses, planes, cars........transport is his sedative.

Nanna? or maybe just Nan for short?

You guys are funny! But isn't Flash already taken? I can't say I'd disagree with that one though, at the end of a hot day in leathers, I don't CARE who is watching. Kristi usually walks in about then...speaking of Kristi, Baywatch--dude, are you just trying to get us in trouble?

Just as an FYI I'm called Baywatch on my swim team... so you're not far off base, Derek. : )

you should come to the UK, we need a bit of glamour in our crew! :lol:

Bullet

Classic thread!

I know you guys are aware of Mikey's fondness of a nanna nap. Having seen it for myself in Europe I suggest maybe there's a nickname in it. Dude falls asleep on trains, on buses, planes, cars........transport is his sedative.

Nanna? or maybe just Nan for short?

But what would work for you man? something to reflect your relaxed, calm persona man.

Any suggestions for OZ cousin?

Bullet

*SIGH*

You Yanks just don't get it do you?

A nickname is something that is EARNED. You just cannot go about thinking them up, it happens as a result of something mor an obsevation that all agree on (good or bad).

Some people will NEVER have a nickname. I am one of them becuase I have a unique surname. My son Kit will never have one becuase of his unique first and second name.

:rolleyes:

Andy 'Idiot' Ibbott

Ibbott--never gonna have one, but then uses "Idiot"? Esplain that one dude. If you Pommies have the expertise on this, then get cracking!

Baywatch--right, that's just gonna get me in trouble. No one called the show that, they called it....OK, I'll quit right now.

Wipes says a person can't name themselves, so no comment on mine.

Don't think "Bob" would work for Dylan, but that's just me.

You Boys,

The rules:

As Andy rightly pointed out (although he does have several nicknames but i fear they may be censored on this forum) You don't get to pick your name.

It has to come from someone else, preferably because of something you have or have not done, a certain characteristic, the more subtle the better.

I will give you a recent example to get you started.

One of our most recent nicknames for a coach is NEMO, whilst chatting with our mechanic 'GLOOM' a new coach Lee (NEMO) passed comment to GLOOM who replied in the vernacular with **** off CODHEAD. Now this will men nothing to you guys and didn't mean much to us but but CODHEAD is a local insult between people from GLOOM'S area and LEE'S, cod fishing is very big in that part of the world. Now we wrestled with codhead as a nickname but could not in all professionalism introduce anyone as codhead, so the floor was opened to expand on this. BUTCH came up with the inspired reference to a naive fish always getting in harms way and hence NEMO.

There is no way LEE would have picked NEMO which is also why its a perfect nickname.

You can not give an attractive woman BAYWATCH as it shows no effort, originality, patience, deference to the honour of nicknames, due consideration and quite frankly is just lazy.

So step up boys and raise the bar.

Trevor's T-SHIRT is a good start get him to explain it and aim high.

Best

Jet

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

According to this logic Kristi should be nicknamed "Hasslehof". I prefer Hot Laps... it also appeals to me because I like M.A.S.H. and it reminds me of the Maj. "Hot Lips" Houlihan.

US Coaches: we have been officially smacked down by the Brits on this, twice in fact now. (Baywatch not having enough originality, OK, I'll agree to that).

We better get going--where is that squid Petey?

CF